Balance Rock Inn Policies
Reservationists are available year round and will be happy to assist in helping pick the perfect accommodation for your stay! Call us toll free at 1-800-753-0494
- For stays of 1 night the full amount is due at the time of reservation.
- For stays of 2 + nights a 50% deposit is due at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon check in.
- Reservations made within 14 days of arrival the full amount is due at the time of reservation
- Quoted rates do not include 9% local and state tax
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Please call if delayed for check in past 10pm
- Earlier or later check-out and check-in is available based on availability on the day of arrival or departure. We cannot offer early or late check-out or check-in prior to this time.
Due to the short season and the limited number of rooms, Balance Rock Inn requires a minimum 14-day notice of cancellation prior to your date of arrival. All cancellations are subject to a $50 processing fee per room. If a confirmed reservation is canceled within 14 days of arrival the reservation is charged in full to the credit card on file.
- Early departures/late arrivals are considered cancellations and are subject to the same cancellation policies.
- This same cancellation policy applies to the use of Gift Certificates for deposit or payment of a reservation.
- Unclaimed Accommodations, Non-Arrivals, No-Show: Full charge for the entire reservation will be charged to the reservation credit card for unclaimed accommodations, non-arrivals and no-show on the dates of the confirmed reservation
- Any reservations made within our cancellation period will be charged in full; if subsequently cancelled, no refund will be given.
We always strongly suggest Traveler’s Insurance to cover expenses in the event you have to cancel your reservation. This can be purchased through your local travel agent or on the web (i.e. Travel Guard, etc).
- We are a pet friendly establishment. We do offer a limited selection of pet friendly accommodations (please call or e-mail us for a listing of rooms).
- All pets incur a fee of $40 per pet per night. It is recommended reservations be made in advance by phone.
- Please note pets are prohibited from using whirlpool tubs in guest rooms, the pool, frequenting the Inn’s common areas, and dining with guests on our Sundeck and Veranda during breakfast and dinner.
- Guests are welcome around the outdoor common grounds on the property.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted only on private decks of guest rooms.
- Special dietary restrictions will be accommodated by early arrangement only. Please be sure to give us at least 48 hours advance notice.