Enjoy the Balance Rock Inn and Acadia in the Summer! Available for a Limited Time Only – ... | Read More
The Balance Rock Inn is excited to share that we will be opening June 30th to welcome guests near and far.
We look forward to helping you enjoy a much needed relaxing retreat away from it all.
At Balance Rock Inn the health and safety of our guests come first. During this unprecedented time we are following the recommendations of the CDC and following updates daily. In addition to the Inn’s rigorous cleaning practices we will be implementing additional protocols to ensure guest safety.
- Employees will be monitored daily for health and temperatures screenings.
- Sanitation stations have been placed throughout the hotel for guest use.
- Housekeeping will enter accommodations only upon request during guest stays.
- All guest rooms will be treated with the effective UV Light treatment between Check Out and Check In.
- Cancellations: Our 14 day cancellation policy is still in place.However, if you have to cancel inside the 14 day arrival window due to a COVID-19 illness with documentation we will waive our policy and issue a non-expiring gift certificate for the original deposit taken.
Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park is a perfect retreat away from the every day.
The following activities are available during your time with us!
- Bar Harbor Whale Watching – July 1 – Limited Capacity & Reservations Recommended.
- LuLu’s Lobster Boat – July 1 – Reservations Only.
- Carriages of Acadia – June 13 – Limited Capacity.
- Oli’s Trolley – June 15 – Limited Capacity & Must wear mask.
- Coastal Kayak – June 15
- Carriage Roads in Acadia – June 5 to pedestrians only.
- Down East Nature Tours – Open now & taking reservations.
- Red Cloak Haunted Tours – Taking reservations for self-guided cellphone “Teletours”.